- Delete the ~/.config/google-musicmanager folder
- Remove the Google Music Manager program
sudo yum remove google-musicmanager-beta
- Re-install the Google Music Manager program.
Visit https://play.google.com/music/listen#/manager and download the correct version for your system architecture and operating system.
- Once installed, start the service by opening Activities > Google Music Manager
- You should be prompted to enter your Google ID. This verifies that the service has been started correctly the first time.
- Complete the setup wizard.
- Test to ensure music is uploading to the service by single-clicking on the Google Music Manager icon in the notifications tray, and see if there is a x of xx notification at the top of the context menu.